If you like the Chevrolet Silverado HD, you’ll love its special edition versions. Recently, Chevrolet introduced four new special edition Silverado HD trucks that look great and can help make work easier. Here’s a look at each of them.
Carhartt Special Edition
This Carhartt Special Edition combines two things you love: a Silverado truck with Carhartt work attire. This truck takes the HD Z71 truck and adds Carhartt Gold pinstriping to the exterior along with a black skid plate. Inside, the truck comes with special seat panels and stitching topped by Carhartt-embroidered headrests.
The Sport Edition model adds style with black grille inserts, black exterior badging, a black skid plate, black hood vent surround, and four-inch assist steps. The sleek look is completed with 18-inch black alloy wheels.
The Midnight Edition is similar to the Sport Edition, but it adds mud-terrain tires.
Chrome Sport Edition
This special edition comes with chrome grille accents, a body-color grille bar, 20-inch machined or polished alloy wheels, a chrome skid plate, body-color bumpers, and stylish blackwall tires.
Come visit Courtesy Chevrolet Buick GMC in Ruston, Louisiana. We have a lot of Silverado 1500 and Silverado HD models in stock and can help you choose the one for your needs.
Changes are coming to the Chevrolet lineup, and we want to fill you in on the details. Here’s a quick rundown of the news on which models are on schedule, which have been delayed, and what redesigns are in store.
Fresh SUVs, but in limited numbers
The 2021 Chevrolet Colorado, Trailblazer, Suburban, and Tahoe are coming later this year.
- The Colorado will receive updated exterior queues, with the ZR2 trim particularly benefiting from an exciting, rugged look.
- The Trailblazer, returning to the North American market after a decade of retirement, provides a new small SUV option for customers. It has plenty in store that you’ll love.
- The Suburban and Tahoe are fully refreshed, with a new diesel engine option, a redesigned interior with more cargo space and legroom, an improved suspension, and new standard safety technology.
If you’re looking to purchase the 2021 Suburban and Tahoe, be patient: while Chevrolet anticipates their launch will be smooth, normal production of these family SUVs has been delayed due to the global situation.
Refreshes take a gap year
The Chevrolet Traverse, Equinox, Silverado 1500, Camaro, and Bolt refreshes expected to arrive for 2021 have been delayed. The Traverse, Equinox, and Bolt will be 2022 models instead of 2021 like originally planned, and the other models’ redesign and manufacturing have been put on hold for a time.
Full speed ahead on new vehicles
While refreshes of older lines will take longer than expected, development continues on the upcoming Chevrolet Bolt EUV. We’re looking forward to this electric SUV and how it plans to revolutionize green driving.
You can find the 2020 versions of these Chevrolet models in stock at Courtesy Chevrolet Buick GMC now in Ruston, LA, and we’ll have the 2021 models in stock soon.
The 2021 update of the Cadillac Escalade full-size luxury SUV mixes the brand’s signature style and sophistication with excellent performance capabilities. Here’s a look at the changes coming to the 2021 Cadillac Escalade.
Poised with power.
The new generation of Cadillac Escalade employs a high-performance 6.2-liter V8 engine that produces a muscular 420 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque. You can upgrade to an available 3.0-liter Duramax® six-cylinder inline turbodiesel engine offering increased fuel efficiency while still managing performance levels of 277 hp and 460 lb-ft torque. Both engines come with a 10-speed automatic transition, and you can choose between rear-wheel-drive and all-wheel-drive configurations.
Tech inside and out.
The updated Super Cruise™ in the Escalade features traditional adaptive cruise control and lane-keeping capabilities as well as the new function to drive itself along over 200,000 miles of highways in the U.S. and Canada. A driver-attention system ensures your eyes are on the road while this self-driving is in use.
If you want to experience the future of driving, an available augmented-reality navigation system overlays a live video feed of the road with a turn-by-turn overview.
A luxury ride.
If the technology and power aren’t enough to convince you of the Escalade’s luxury status, the seating (leatherette on base models and plush leather on upper trims) and power front seats (12-way on lower trims and 16-way on upper trims) should make the decision easier. The 16-way power seats even have a massage function.
Take a ride in the one and only Cadillac Escalade. Find the 2021 Escalade in stock soon and other magnificent luxury rides in stock here at Courtesy Cadillac in Ruston, LA
If you are searching for a new family vehicle, you are probably planning to purchase it. However, if you choose to lease instead, which can open up even more options for you. If you’re unsure why leasing is a good option, here are some benefits of leasing a luxury crossover SUV.
Since lease payments tend to be lower than loan payments, you may be able to afford a luxury crossover like the Cadillac XT4 or XT5 as your next family vehicle. Leasing gives you more financial flexibility to get a nicer vehicle than you could afford with the same payment on a loan. This lets you enjoy premium amenities and materials that can make your driving experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
Borrowing your car through a lease from Courtesy Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac means your new XT4 or XT5 will be covered by a warranty for the entire duration of the lease. This removes the stress of unexpected service costs and gives you peace of mind knowing your vehicle is protected.
Leasing also lets you upgrade your vehicle every few years. When your lease contract has ended, you simply bring the vehicle back and start the process over with your next luxury Cadillac. You will always enjoy the latest technology, safety, and premium features offered in the Cadillac lineup.
If you’re interested in learning more about lease options, contact a financial expert here at Courtesy Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac in Ruston, Louisiana.
The 2020 Chevrolet Equinox is a versatile crossover that is a great choice for many different drivers. Whether you are looking for a new family vehicle, your next daily driver, or something packed with technology, the Equinox offers many valuable qualities. Here are some of the best Chevrolet Equinox features.
- Standard safety. This year, all Equinox models come standard with advanced driver safety aids. The Chevy Safety Assist package includes Automatic Emergency Braking, Front Pedestrian Braking, IntelliBeam® Headlamps, Forward Collision Alert, a Rear Vision Camera, and a Following Distance Indicator.
- Comfortable interior. Five passengers can fit comfortably in the Equinox. Its seats are designed to be supportive, both in the front and back rows.
- Strong engines. The Equinox gives you two strong turbocharged engine options. The standard 1.5-liter engine is rated at 170 horsepower, while the stronger, optional 2.4-liter engine delivers 252 horsepower.
- Smooth ride. The suspension in the Equinox does a great job of absorbing bumps in the road to give you a smooth, comfortable ride. This also translates to responsive and stable handling.
- Abundant standard technology. All trim levels of the Equinox come well-equipped. Even the base L trim gives you features like Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, and OnStar® capabilities with available 4G LTE W-Fi®.
Find the 2020 Equinox here in stock at Courtesy Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac. We have one in the combination of features you want.