Because the Escalade is a great option for large families, Cadillac works hard to ensure its safety tech is top of the line. Here are some of the best 2020 Cadillac Escalade safety technologies that you will find in the luxury SUV.
- Forward Collision Alert: Alerts you if you are following a vehicle too closely or if a front-end collision is imminent.
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert: Alerts you if a vehicle has moved into your blind zone or is rapidly approaching your blind zone.
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning: Provides gentle steering if your Escalade begins to drift from its lane unintentionally (i.e., without signaling).
- Safety Alert Seat: Vibrates the seat as an indicator of various threat alerts, instead of the traditional beeps.
- Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking: Detects potential front-end collisions and applies the Escalade’s brakes to prevent the collision or lessen the impact.
- Surround Vision: Provides a bird’s-eye view around the Escalade when in low-speed drive or reverse.
The Cadillac Escalade boasts a powerful engine, spacious interior, and status as a luxury vehicle with bold styling and well-appointed interiors with comfort and convenience features that are unrivaled in the segment. Find it at Courtesy Cadillac.